Being organized gives you time and space to do things you love and help people who are less fortunate. This was the premise behind the Give the of Organization contest we held this year. We ask YOU to nominate people or organizations who give back to the community. In return, Rubbermaid would give them some […]
Last Tuesday, the team and I made it to Mary’s Room to complete the makeover they won (see the post here for details). Good news: The room that we were installing closet systems and garage organization systems to help organize was clear and clean. Mary’s Room had received a separate grant to update and add […]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading about […]
One of my passions in life is giving back to the community, so I will be sharing with you some of the fun activities that our employees are participating in and how we are helping others to organize aspects of their life. For my 1st blog post, I wanted to let everyone know an intense […]
Here at Rubbermaid, we try to make a difference in our community as a company. Our company sponsors various organization around the areas where our company has a presence (like around our Charlotte office headquarters) and provides employees with opportunities to volunteer in their community. Two weeks ago, employees had a chance to take the […]
You may remember an older post of mine about helping out with Samaritan House's basement where I sometimes volunteer. Samaritan house is a homeless shelter that allows guests to recover from hospital stays. The home was donated but is a bit older so storage space is definitely at a minimum throughout the house so the basement tends to get the […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...