Being organized gives you time and space to do things you love and help people who are less fortunate. This was the premise behind the Give the of Organization contest we held this year. We ask YOU to nominate people or organizations who give back to the community. In return, Rubbermaid would give them some […]
Last Tuesday, the team and I made it to Mary’s Room to complete the makeover they won (see the post here for details). Good news: The room that we were installing closet systems and garage organization systems to help organize was clear and clean. Mary’s Room had received a separate grant to update and add […]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer 🙂 Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading […]
One of my passions in life is giving back to the community, so I will be sharing with you some of the fun activities that our employees are participating in and how we are helping others to organize aspects of their life. For my 1st blog post, I wanted to let everyone know an intense […]
Here at Rubbermaid, we try to make a difference in our community as a company. Our company sponsors various organization around the areas where our company has a presence (like around our Charlotte office headquarters) and provides employees with opportunities to volunteer in their community. Two weeks ago, employees had a chance to take the […]
You may remember an older post of mine about helping out with Samaritan House's basement where I sometimes volunteer. Samaritan house is a homeless shelter that allows guests to recover from hospital stays. The home was donated but is a bit older so storage space is definitely at a minimum throughout the house so the basement tends to get the […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Auto Insurance Delta: What made you first develop an interest in this to...
- car accident law firm durham nc: Choosing a good Car crash Attorney in Durham North...
- Auto Insurance Burnaby: That's some inspirational stuff. Never knew that ...
- Auto Insurance Surrey: I think I might disagree with some of your analysi...
- personal injury help durham nc: Choosing a great Car accident Attorney in Durham N...