There are a few ways you can keep both your special and casual dinnerware organized. You may want to keep paper plates and plastic utensils out of sight. The key will be to make sure that they are easily accessible when you need them. You can keep paper plates and utensils in zip top bags […]
What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties?
After receiving a gift last year in a food storage container, I made a note that I wanted to do that this holiday – and for other holidays like birthdays and baby showers. The food storage container becomes part of the gift (bonus!) – and you don't end up with all of those boxes that […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013