I’m not ashamed to admit that I hate cleaning house. As a naturally messy person, I have a fairly high tolerance for disorder and so sometimes I let things get pretty bad before I clean. And then the whole time I’m cleaning I beat myself up about letting it get so bad and the whole […]
Did you know that I love to clean? It’s one of the ways I like to de-stress and let go of all the stuff that bottles up inside of me. I like some chores more than others, like vacuuming. Dusting, not so much. And, there’s nothing like a pretty, shiny, clean sink. Who’s with me? […]
The key to maintaining order is having great habits and routines. If you can get into the habit of putting away items when you’re through using them, or just putting stuff away before bed, then in my opinion you’re staying organized. If you don’t have a place for everything, that might be because you have […]
In most places these days listing your home is no easy feat. Along with the physical burden of getting your home ready to entice potential buyers, often comes a great deal of emotional stress too- I should know, my own home is currently up for sale! I'd like to share with you the three things […]
I finally realized that I needed to tackle my sink kitchen cabinet when I bought another pack of sponges because I could not find the almost full one I had under the sink. The kitchen sink cabinet has always frustrated me since it tends to be a catchall area for cleaning chemicals, cleaning rags, dusters, […]
This weekend I was standing in my kitchen (next to our laundry closet), and the washer started to make funny sounds….bad sounds…..and then it stopped. Silence. I lifted the top, like I'm waiting for something to jump out, to find that it was right in the middle of the cycle where the washer was full […]
This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. I hope you enjoy her Cleaning tips! The new Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop has made mopping such a quick and fun task (yes, I actually like to mop now). I love that I can use my own cleaning solution with water […]
Recently I found out about a local organization in Charlotte that promotes a community for women artists. (Thanks for the info mom!) Being a designer myself, I was very interested! The organization is called Women Centered Art. The organization is new (just founded in 2010), but from what I've read, they have a passion for their […]
Last month my wife and I welcomed our first child into our lives. Along with all of our happiness, joy, and excitement, quickly came confusion. While we had the nursery set, crib in place and drawers packed to the brim with diapers, we had no idea how to take care of a newborn. Since parenthood […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...