It’s spring cleaning time for many of us. If you have an overabundance of supplies spread around your house, consider these ideas for organizing and simplifying. Gather up your supplies. Bring together all your cleaning supplies from their various storage spots and take stock. Pluck out the ones you rarely use. (I think we all […]
I had a friend visit. Not a welcome one. A four legged cheese-loving friend. I noticed the evidence one day as I looked under my sink for a microfiber rag for cleaning. It isn't the first time. I have had experience before and knew what to do. To deal with it, I started by boxing […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...