Question: I have an older home. The closets are old. Ceiling to floor is 95 inches high. Width wall to wall it is 59 inches long. What do you suggest? Answer: When designing a closet, it is best to find out some facts about the user such as: Are you male or female? Are you tall […]
When you’re thinking about organizing your closet, the very first thing to do is to go through your clothes and let go of any clothes you don’t love, that don’t fit, or that are stained or damaged. After you’ve pared your wardrobe down to the clothes you love and wear (and, I’d suggest, feel great […]
Q: I have a small room with a super small (4ft) closet! How can I get my closet organized? I have a LOT of clothes and shoes! A: Oh I wish I were there to customize your space with you! I have a few ideas for you that should get you moving in the right direction. […]
Hi NY Mom! Having the right storage solution is key to maintaining order. And, though all your closets may seem like they need attention, try to focus on one closet at a time so that you don’t get overwhelmed. You may want to start with closet that is used most often and then: Pick a […]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading about […]
I hear a lot of comments through our FaceBook page and Twitter account about people complaining that they cannot organize because it costs money. And while we do sell some pretty awesome organizing products, organizing doesn't always have to involve purchasing things. Don't believe me? Well, here is my closet makeover I did purchasing ABSOLUTELY […]
As you can see on this blog, one of our favorite rooms of the house to organize is the CLOSET! Realizing how many posts we have about closet organization and hearing all the comments we get from people who need help with this area got me thinking. I asked myself why does this topic come […]
Today's post comes from Sara, who works for our PR agency, Fleishman Hillard, in Atlanta. She is a great friend of Rubbermaid and volunteered to write a guest post for us about her makeover for her daughter's room. Thanks, Sara! —– In preparation for a new baby, I needed to move my daughter into the […]
Sometimes silence is more effective then words. In my last blog post I talked about how messiness had returned to my wife's closet despite the Configurations makeover we'd given it over a year ago. I asked people if I should take comfort in the fact that 'at least' she could now close her door […]
What’s the difference between a strategic withdrawal and an outright surrender? More specifically, should I be happy that my wife’s mess is contained behind bi-fold closet doors or should I press on….striving for the nirvana of a reformed and cheerily organized wife? Way back in June 2008 boasted about how I’d convinced my wife to […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...