Hello everyone. This is my first entry as a Rubbermaid blogger and I’m excited to share some organizational wisdom that I’ve accrued and hopefully solicit some advice in areas where I still need help. If you’ve read my bio you’ll see that my organization weakness is my fiancée. This is not only a clever one-liner…it [...]
We are looking for real organizers, like you, to tell us first hand how to tackle a closet.
Do you have a small bedroom/closet? How are you making your small space work for you? Rubbermaid actually makes a kit that will fit 3 ft closets! It’s the Configurations Classic Closet Kit in 3-6 ft. I was able to use the double hang feature (giving me double the hanging capacity) and utilize the the space above the rod for extra shelving.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...