This sweepstakes is now over. Thank you for trying to enter. To find out more ways for a chance to win during the Organizing Bonanza please visit: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is "the one in and one out policy" Day eight of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing your closet! We know your closet […]
As you can see on this blog, one of our favorite rooms of the house to organize is the CLOSET! Realizing how many posts we have about closet organization and hearing all the comments we get from people who need help with this area got me thinking. I asked myself why does this topic come […]
This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. I hope you enjoy her organization tips! Like most people I have a lot of accessories that don’t get used everyday, but I still want to access my hats and purses easily when I need them. My hats and purses have […]
FastTrack Closet System is an alternate installation to our Direct Mount system, which uses back clips, support braces, and other hardware. It is much easier to level the shelving and allows you to move shelving as needed. Below are some tips on FastTrack Closet Installation that should make assembly easier. It is important to know […]
This guest post is from Rubbermaid employee Dean who is a Research and Development Manager (think NEW products). Everyone has a closet in their master bedroom; hopefully they don’t all look like mine used to: We moved into our house in October of 2007 and started using the closet as a store all. Living in […]
A little over a year ago my wife and I purchased our first house. While we were enthralled in emotion of owning our new home, our hearts sank a little when we realized how much there was to do on our big investment. Our house was originally built in the early 70's but has been […]
Like most people, our coat closet does not just house coats. It holds board games, shoes, a vacuum, my yoga mat and of course plenty of coats. I thought it was time to reorganize a bit…I found these easy steps online and pretty much followed them one by one. They are very basic and simple, […]
While I love having my own apartment, I struggle to find places for all of my stuff. And, to be quite honest, I didn't realize just how much stuff I had until I tried to find storage space in a one bedroom apartment. What genius do I thank for creating closet doors (how else do […]
When I set out to organize our coat/game closet, it ended up [practically] forcing me into another organization project. In the coat closet, I found a couple roles of wrapping paper, leaning in the corner against my poor attempt at organizing my shoes… I set them aside as I went through the rest of the […]
Sometimes what seems like a large project ends up being a simple quick task. For a long time I've been bothered by my entryway coat/shoe closet. It was always cluttered and we could never find what we wanted quickly. It was also a blackhole for hats, gloves and other miscellaneous items. But this past […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...