I have always been interested in crafts and projects from painting, to scrapbooking to jewelry-making.
Professional organizer, Lorie Marrero, provides closet organization tips on Rubbermaid.com
I’ve given up. My hallway linen closet has won the battle. I need help from a professional organizer.
At Rubbermaid we’re always boasting about how the Configurations Closet System provides you with the flexibility to change your closet along with the seasons. As summer clothes give way to longer sleeves and thicker sweaters (up here in Canada anyway) a certain closet configuration that worked from May to September may no longer be optimal. By simply clicking out shelves here, adding them there and telescoping a pole, you can execute a closet makeover in minutes…for free.
Do you want to have your closet or garage professionally designed and installed? We now offer a great tool to help you locate a Rubbermaid certified closet or garage dealer in your area.
Well, my quest to organize my ‘beautiful yet messy’ fiancée’s closet with the Rubbermaid Configurations system has finally come to an end.
Rubbermaid’s interactive closet designer lets you designed your closet online and print a shopping list.
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...