Professional organizer, Lorie Marrero, provides closet organization tips on Rubbermaid.com
I’ve given up. My hallway linen closet has won the battle. I need help from a professional organizer.
At Rubbermaid we’re always boasting about how the Configurations Closet System provides you with the flexibility to change your closet along with the seasons. As summer clothes give way to longer sleeves and thicker sweaters (up here in Canada anyway) a certain closet configuration that worked from May to September may no longer be optimal. By simply clicking out shelves here, adding them there and telescoping a pole, you can execute a closet makeover in minutes…for free.
Do you want to have your closet or garage professionally designed and installed? We now offer a great tool to help you locate a Rubbermaid certified closet or garage dealer in your area.
Well, my quest to organize my ‘beautiful yet messy’ fiancée’s closet with the Rubbermaid Configurations system has finally come to an end.
Rubbermaid’s interactive closet designer lets you designed your closet online and print a shopping list.
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...