If the boxes in your garage are truly filled with clutter, the first step is to declutter. Empty the boxes and donate or discard anything you don’t need, use or love. That should reduce the quantity of stuff you need to organize. The next step is to categorize what you want to keep and decide […]
Thanks to our fridge breaking down, we made an unplanned appliance purchase last weekend. Our fridge was not super old, but not super new by any means. You can see the old fridge from this post about fridge organization. (Scroll down to see mine – a white double-door fridge.) As you will see from the photo, […]
In case you missed my tweet, I recently adopted a little doggy, Gabby, from the Humane Society. Before Gabby came into my life, there were really only two items that came and went with me everyday – my purse and my lap top bag. I kept my keys and wallet in my purse so I […]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. In addition to helping eliminate clutter around the house and keeping gently-used items out of local landfills, donating to Goodwill truly changes lives in your community. A donation of just one working computer can turn into 5.3 hours of career counseling […]
My wife affectionately calls me Mr. Eighty Percent because I’m fantastic at starting a project with gusto and getting it nearly done before I loose interest (or hope) and get pulled away by some other new and shiny endeavor. It’s pretty clear by my months of procrastination that getting my desk organized is a […]
I Organized the kitchen cabinet clutter under my counter in only 60 minutes.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...