This is a guest post written by Katie who is an Assistant Brand Manager on our food storage team. In celebration of our TakeAlongs Sweepstakes, I decided to bring a little holiday cheer to the office and bring in some baked goodies. I wanted to use some recipes that I found on www.recipesfortogetherness.com. We partnered […]
I have always been a fan of a good pot roast, but have never had the courage to make one myself. While it's simple enough, I was always fearful that I could mess up a good thing. Well, I threw caution to the wind and finally decided the cool, almost fall weather was ideal for […]
As many of you know, I went on a construction mission trip last year down to the Dominican Republic. I wasn't able to go again this year, but I wanted to help the team going raise funds for building supplies, so a friend and I decided to host a spaghetti dinner. I wanted to share […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...