This is a guest post written by Katie who is an Assistant Brand Manager on our food storage team. In celebration of our TakeAlongs Sweepstakes, I decided to bring a little holiday cheer to the office and bring in some baked goodies. I wanted to use some recipes that I found on www.recipesfortogetherness.com. We partnered […]
I have always been a fan of a good pot roast, but have never had the courage to make one myself. While it's simple enough, I was always fearful that I could mess up a good thing. Well, I threw caution to the wind and finally decided the cool, almost fall weather was ideal for […]
As many of you know, I went on a construction mission trip last year down to the Dominican Republic. I wasn't able to go again this year, but I wanted to help the team going raise funds for building supplies, so a friend and I decided to host a spaghetti dinner. I wanted to share […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...