Debbie Rosemont, CPO® – Sammamish, Washington – www.itssimplyplaced.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been a Professional Organizer since 2003 when I founded my business, Simply Placed 2) What inspired you to become a CPO®?My passion for helping people and understanding the thought processes behind their habits and actions began years […]
Amber Kostelny-Cussen, CPO® – Chicago, IL – www.ambersorganizing.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Since January 2004 which will be 7 years in January 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?Being certified makes me accountable to a higher standard of professionalism, education, and experience. During the certification process I learned so many […]
Linda Samuels, CPO-CD® – Croton on Hudson, NY – http://theothersideoforganized.com and www.ohsoorganized.com How long have you been a professional organizer? I’ve been organizing professionally since January 1993 when I launched Oh, So Organized! What inspired you to become a CPO? I’m a CPO-CD, which is a different industry certification offered through the NSGCD (National Study […]
Janine Sarna-Jones, CPO® – New York, NY – www.organizeme.info 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?11 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I believe it is an important credential which demonstrates to both clients and colleagues my deep commitment to my profession. 3) What is the most common organizing project you’re […]
Last week was a whirlwind. Lauren (@rubbermaidtwo), Erin (@rubbermaiderin) and I (@rubbermaid) just got back from the 2010 National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Tradeshow & Convention. Rubbermaid, along with our sister company Dymo, had a booth where we displayed the latest and greatest in kitchen organization. Our booth featured a bunch of products that […]
Geralin Thomas, CPO – Cary, NC – www.metropolitanorganizing.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I joined NAPO, North Carolina in August of 2003 and consider that my “official” start date. Before that, I was on the ‘friends and family plan’, meaning I helped friends and relatives who knew I loved organizing people’s time, […]
Audrey Lavine, CPO®Life•Support Systems – New York, NY – www.LifeSupportSystems.bizPresident, Board of Certification for Professional Organizers – www.certifiedprofessionalorganizers.orgMember, National Association of Professional Organizers 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started doing business as Life Support Systems in 1988 so that puts me in my 21st year. I guess that means I’m legal […]
Ilene Drexler, CPO – New York, NY – www.OrganizingWiz.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I’ve been a professional organizer for 4.5 years. 2. What inspired you to become a professional organizer?My lifelong passion for organizing . I had spent 20 years in corporate operations working on efficiency and process improvement in supply […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...