Forty to 50 feet is a lot of space. Lucky you! I’m assuming that this is wall space. You could mount shelves on the wall and use light-weight plastic or cardboard containers to store your various craft items. In addition to shelves, you could mount magnetic spice tins to store items like beads. You can […]
Tag Archives | craft room
You are here: Home > craft room
I have 40-50 feet to store items: paper, beads, tools, paper cutter, paint, glue, fabric scraps. What lightweight, flexible, durable system would work?
By Janine Adams
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...