Small bedrooms can be a challenge, but there is one thing – or maybe four – that you have on your side – walls. If you’re tight on space, use your walls to strategically mount shelving and hooks. You’ll keep the floor clear and be able to find what you’re looking for. But, wait! Walls aren’t […]
Did you know that I love to clean? It’s one of the ways I like to de-stress and let go of all the stuff that bottles up inside of me. I like some chores more than others, like vacuuming. Dusting, not so much. And, there’s nothing like a pretty, shiny, clean sink. Who’s with me? […]
It’s January and usually that means every person on the planet is super focused on making changes…good changes. There’s a big push to make new strides and to improve. And, this is good. But, I’m not a big fan of resolutions. I don’t think they work because they’re usually very grand, like losing 50 pounds […]
I need to organize the cleaning products under my kitchen sink. The sink is in the corner of the kitchen.
There are a couple products that will help you keep all your cleaning supplies in order. Consider using plastic bins (just in case something spills), especially the ones that slide out to make it easier for you reach. Check out the Rubbermaid Slide ‘n Stack Sliding Baskets, and for sponges and smaller items, try the […]
Hi NY Mom! Having the right storage solution is key to maintaining order. And, though all your closets may seem like they need attention, try to focus on one closet at a time so that you don’t get overwhelmed. You may want to start with closet that is used most often and then: Pick a […]
Guest Post By:Deb Lee, CPO – Upper Marlboro, MD – www.dallisonlee.com Recently, over 600 professional organizers descended on Columbus, Ohio for the 22nd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition hosted by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). There were attendees from California, Florida, New Zealand, Texas, and other far reaching places. When the conference doesn’t […]
I found this great tip from Organize to Revitalize. I love getting new towels, but never know what to do with my old ones. I don't want to throw them away because they still are good. I'm not comfortable donating them to Goodwill, etc. (because they are not nice enough for that and that would […]
In our efforts to help you get organized we’ve decided to kickoff a regularly occurring series of posts called “Q&A with a Professional Organizer”. Deb Lee from Upper Marlboro, MD has been kind enough to be our first featured organizer. Thanks Deb!
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...