This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. If you’ve caught the spring cleaning bug, you may have already dusted every surface, washed every window, scrubbed every wall and pulled together your nicely organized donation station (good job, you!). But there’s one thing you might not have considered in […]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. In addition to helping eliminate clutter around the house and keeping gently-used items out of local landfills, donating to Goodwill truly changes lives in your community. A donation of just one working computer can turn into 5.3 hours of career counseling […]
I found this great tip from Organize to Revitalize. I love getting new towels, but never know what to do with my old ones. I don't want to throw them away because they still are good. I'm not comfortable donating them to Goodwill, etc. (because they are not nice enough for that and that would […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...