This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. If you’ve caught the spring cleaning bug, you may have already dusted every surface, washed every window, scrubbed every wall and pulled together your nicely organized donation station (good job, you!). But there’s one thing you might not have considered in […]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. In addition to helping eliminate clutter around the house and keeping gently-used items out of local landfills, donating to Goodwill truly changes lives in your community. A donation of just one working computer can turn into 5.3 hours of career counseling […]
I found this great tip from Organize to Revitalize. I love getting new towels, but never know what to do with my old ones. I don't want to throw them away because they still are good. I'm not comfortable donating them to Goodwill, etc. (because they are not nice enough for that and that would […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...