One of the smartest organizational changes I made in my pantry was to start storing my food-storage containers with the lids on the containers. It wasn’t my idea. In fact, I resisted it when my friend, a fellow professional organizer with whom I occasionally swap services, suggested it. I was sure I it would take […]
This guest post is from Rubbermaid Employee Lisa Dulski, VP of Human Resources. Be sure to give her a warm welcome! My family is used to being served out of pots and pans. . .and out of plastic storage containers—I mean, who wouldn’t prepare what you can ahead of time to make mealtime easier? However, […]
This is a guest post from Rubbermaid Employee Lisa Rector who works in Channel Marketing. Be sure to give her a warm welcome! Having multiple sized glass containers available for re-heating leftovers or for serving foods sounds awesome! There are so many uses for these containers, and I love the idea of going back to […]
This weekend I had to figure out what to bring to a family dinner. As I rummage through the fridge, I found a new tub of hummus. Perfect! (I already had some pita bread. Bonus!) Most of the time I would take it in the container that it comes in…because it's just family, and they […]
I recently moved to a new desk/cube at work. It was a great opportunity to go through all of my things/files/samples/drawers and purge what I could and organize the rest. In my new space I ended up with this "slot" of space between my filing drawer and my computer tower. I hated to see the […]
This sweepstakes has ended. Thank you for trying to enter. To see a full schedule of Organizing Bonanza chances to win visit: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is Rubbermaid Premier food storage containers Day six of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing your cabinets! Are your cabinets over flowing with food storage […]
This is a guest post written by Jonathan Bloom who writes the blog Wasted Food and is the author of the book American Wasteland: How America Throws Away Nearly Half of Its Food (and what we can do about it). He lives in Durham, NC with his family and their many, many containers for leftovers. I […]
I had decided that 2010 was the year I wanted to get healthy, and stay healthy. I joined my local YMCA and started the grueling process of working out, eating right, and getting more rest. Find your local YMCA at www.ymca.net. Nearly three months later, I found that my initial regimen just wasn't cutting it. […]
So, I could not help it but share some more stories from our Easy Find Lids contest. They are just awesome! Some Good Advice Chandra says I used Easy find lid containers to store leftovers, fresh cut fruits, yogurt,take food to office,school,It's very easy to store and no odor. Ruth […]
We have chosen our five winners and thank everyone for participating! We are excited to announce a little internal competition here at Rubbermaid. To give you a bit of history on how this competition came to be, the team was in a marketing meeting back in November. One of our goals was to brainstorm ways to […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...