My fellow Adventures in Organization blogger Jim Deitzel blogged a few days ago about Rubbermaid's new website www.easyfindlids.com where you can share stories about your food storage organization (his post is here). I have exponentially enjoyed reading everyone's stories about their successes and challenges organizing their food storage containers. Some have made me laugh and others gave great […]
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids food storage containers website allows you to share your food storage organization successes and challenges
Since mom and I live in different cities, I figured it would be okay to use her recipe to spread joy in my own neighborhood. Only I’m adding a new twist: Easy Find Lids Containers. When wrapped in pretty ribbons and bows, they make excellent “packaging” for the holidays (also check out the color of the lid). They are also reuseable – for when my neighbors are finished DEVOURING my tasty gift.
How to organize your food storage containers. Before and after photos.
NOTE: These online coupons are no longer available. Do you plan on purchasing Rubbermaid food storage containers soon? If so, please be sure to visit Rubbermaid.com for money saving coupons. There are three $1.00 off coupons available. One for Rubbermaid Premier, one for Produce Saver and one for Easy Find Lids.
Okay, so I told you that we’ve recently moved into a new house, right? Well, the unpacking is going…a little slower than I thought it would. (This is my first time unpacking with kids. It’s a whole new world!) All the toys seem to have made it out of the boxes, but we still can’t […]
Okay, I thought two children were hard to handle. Imagine 65! When I dropped my kids off at daycare yesterday, I hung around a little longer than usual. It was total chaos. Don’t get me wrong – it’s a wonderful, warm place. My guilt at having to work rather than hang out with them every […]
Hello. I’m Sean, an online editor for Rubbermaid and the father of a little boy and a littler girl. I’m going to be blogging over the next few months about how real people are using Rubbermaid products at home and at work to get themselves organized.
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...