How do I organize the area that my kids enter and exit the house (for school)? Its through the garage that opens into my kitchen! You’ve got the entry way blues.. a common ailment of parents around the world. The secret to keeping it organized is: follow the traffic pattern. Where do people naturally want to drop […]
One of the nice things about the changing of the seasons is that you get to wear new gear. With the weather getting colder as each day passes by, it’ll soon be time to start wearing your favorite coats, boots, hats, scarves, and gloves on a regular basis. Before you designate a storage space or […]
Here in Missouri, it’s starting to feel like autumn. After a blistering hot summer, it actually feels like gloves, hats and scarves may some day be worn again. I’m a knitter and one of the occupational hazards of being a knitter is that you tend to have a whole lot of handknit scarves, hats and […]
Last year, I did a quick and cheap organization project when I adopted my dog Gabby! It was working wonderfully until winter weather hit North Carolina. I know you all in the North and Canada are laughing at a North Carolina winter BUT whether it is -12 degrees or 10 degrees, you still have cold […]
This sweepstakes is now over. Thank you for trying to enter. To view more ways you can win, please see the full schedule of activites here: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is: "Removing everything and clearing out the clutter" Day five of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about small organizing projects you can […]
In case you missed my tweet, I recently adopted a little doggy, Gabby, from the Humane Society. Before Gabby came into my life, there were really only two items that came and went with me everyday – my purse and my lap top bag. I kept my keys and wallet in my purse so I […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Great blog right here! You seem to put a significa...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: You are my inhalation , I possess few web logs and...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Well done! Keep up this quality!...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: I like the helpful information you provide in your...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: How do I subscribe to your blog? Thanks for your h...