U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two-car garages fill it with too much stuff that they can’t park a car inside Getting bicycles organized can be a daunting experience. When I was a kid, as far as I know, there weren’t any fancy gadgets for getting bicycles off the floor and out of the way. Today […]
This is a guest post by Rubbermaid employee Chris Young who works in our plant in Ohio! Be sure to give him lots of comment love My current organization method for the space consisted of 15 to 20 totes, 5 gallon buckets and an old vertical storage cabinet. It was not a very efficient storage […]
It's still Spring, and I needed to do a little "Spring Cleaning" in my garage. I wanted an organization system for our shoes that we leave in the garage, for some gardening accessories, and for a few other little things. I had some wall space in the front of my garage and decided to utilize that area with shelving. […]
This sweepstakes has ended. To view the complete schedule for the Organizing Bonaza please visit this page: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is "Roughneck Storage Containers." Day three of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing your garage! I know it is cold outside but with a space heater you can still put these […]
FastTrack Closet System is an alternate installation to our Direct Mount system, which uses back clips, support braces, and other hardware. It is much easier to level the shelving and allows you to move shelving as needed. Below are some tips on FastTrack Closet Installation that should make assembly easier. It is important to know […]
So, here it is – our previously disorganized laundry room (a.k.a. utility closet, first floor storage facility, and dog room.) One of the main issues with this room was that we couldn't use this really cool laundry chute. If we used it, the clothes would drop onto this shelf and then drop into the middle […]
This summer my parents relocated from a small town in southwest Michigan to Charlotte, NC. Their property up north included a 4-car garage…..which was full. Today my parents are living in much smaller house with a 1-car garage. (Eventually they will be moving again, but we are not sure when…) Downsizing from a 4-car to […]
Sadly, I don't have a garage. But, because they have an additional hole for direct mount into studs in interior walls, I have still found ways to use Rubbermaid FastTrack hooks throughout my house. Here are a few places the hooks have come in handy for me: 1-Holding mops / stick tools in my laundry […]
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. With summer starting many of you are probably thinking about getting your garage organized. I have the perfect 'jump start' for the project. Starting today there is a limited time special offer on the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization kits. This offer is available only on the www.BuyFastTrack.com website. At only $39.95 […]
If you remember, back in January we held the Get Organized contest. There have been multiple posts (see links below) and many people have commented on the great results. While we were doing the garage makeover we brought in a film crew to document the process (I guess my Flip video camera wasn’t considered high […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...