Harris Interactive reports that 23 percent of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them. Dealing with bills can feel like a never-ending battle. They come in, you have to put them somewhere, then you have to pay them, then you have to store them, then more come in. To […]
How to organize, QUICKLY, the years of stored and collected personal papers like bank statements, important docs etc?
The quickest way I know to organize old papers is to categorize them using the broadest category as possible to sort the papers. For example, bank statements would be filed by bank and year. (Example: Suntrust/2011) Put all of your bank statements into a shoe-box or a file folder marked with the year and store […]
Important paperwork comes in 2 main flavors – Saved information – stuff you’re saving for REFERENCE Active information – Paperwork you are still working on or have to decide on before you can file it or toss it. The Active information needs to be kept in, on, or around your desk (or work space if […]
Q: I have lots of papers in my room in a box for myself and my 3 children – awards, taxes, receipts. I need help! What do I do? A: This is a very, very, VERY common issue in modern households. Even in this electronic era we have more papers to organize than ever before. […]
I recently moved to a new desk/cube at work. It was a great opportunity to go through all of my things/files/samples/drawers and purge what I could and organize the rest. In my new space I ended up with this "slot" of space between my filing drawer and my computer tower. I hated to see the […]
How do you deal with the mail? The first thing I do after getting the mail out of the mailbox is stop at the recycle bin and put all of the junk mail in there. What I do bring into the house gets opened immediately, and then sorted: file/shred/recycle. It used to take up space […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- : … [...]although web sites we backlink to be...
- More Help: More Help [...]always a massive fan of linking to...
- Womens Bralettes: Womens Bralettes [...]here are some hyperlinks to...
- Virtual Reality: Virtual Reality [...]Here are a few of the websit...
- More Bonuses: More Bonuses [...]Sites of interest we have a lin...