We dive into the Rubbermaid Get Organized contest makeover of Aimee’s garage.
Six months after my garage makeover I review how my garage has stayed organized.
Today I was walking around the office (searching for holiday chocolate) and I noticed that a couple of the Rubbermaid graphic designers, Ken Gulley and Joel Mills, had used our FastTrack garage shelving products in an unexpected way. They turned them into book shelves for the office. I had never thought about using these ‘garage’ […]
Garage makeover winner gets their garage organized using Rubbermaid FastTrack products.
Rubbermaid FastTrack $10.00 rebate offer
Do you want to have your closet or garage professionally designed and installed? We now offer a great tool to help you locate a Rubbermaid certified closet or garage dealer in your area.
We asked employees to send in pictures of their “messy” garage and tell us why they needed a makeover with the Rubbermaid FastTrack® product line. The winner would receive free; design consultation, product and installation from their friendly Canadian marketing department.
Garage makeover with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization products
With one corner of my garage organized, it was now time to install the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system on one of the two walls remaining to be organized.
I already knew that I was going to utilize the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system, new steel-reinforced 1,000 lbs shelves and a variety of totes and storage bins.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- perth brothels: I'm impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I ...
- perth escorts: If wings are your thing, Tinker Bell's sexy Hallo...
- perth escorts: I like to spend my free time by scanning various i...
- perth escorts: Are the issues really as complex as they seem?...
- perth escorts: How do I subscribe to your blog? Thanks for your h...