We dive into the Rubbermaid Get Organized contest makeover of Aimee’s garage.
Six months after my garage makeover I review how my garage has stayed organized.
Today I was walking around the office (searching for holiday chocolate) and I noticed that a couple of the Rubbermaid graphic designers, Ken Gulley and Joel Mills, had used our FastTrack garage shelving products in an unexpected way. They turned them into book shelves for the office. I had never thought about using these ‘garage’ […]
Garage makeover winner gets their garage organized using Rubbermaid FastTrack products.
Rubbermaid FastTrack $10.00 rebate offer
Do you want to have your closet or garage professionally designed and installed? We now offer a great tool to help you locate a Rubbermaid certified closet or garage dealer in your area.
We asked employees to send in pictures of their “messy” garage and tell us why they needed a makeover with the Rubbermaid FastTrack® product line. The winner would receive free; design consultation, product and installation from their friendly Canadian marketing department.
Garage makeover with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization products
With one corner of my garage organized, it was now time to install the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system on one of the two walls remaining to be organized.
I already knew that I was going to utilize the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system, new steel-reinforced 1,000 lbs shelves and a variety of totes and storage bins.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...