Spring is a great time of year to unclutter your garage. It can seem like a daunting project, but it doesn’t have to be! Having a good plan of attack can help you stay focused and get your garage looking and functioning the way you need it to. Figure out what you have. What exactly […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. It started with a simple comment. Considering that most garages do indeed have parking spaces, that comment didn’t quite make sense to me. Of course, cluttered garages don’t have any parking space much less “spaces.” This comment […]
Oh man how I love organizing a garage. It’s usually bulky stuff which makes the job go fast. Or just the opposite, you’ll find yourself needing homes for tiny bits and pieces (like tools and hardware) that are therapeutic to sort. But hopefully, there will be lots of expired and old items that you can […]
U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two-car garages fill it with too much stuff that they can’t park a car inside Getting bicycles organized can be a daunting experience. When I was a kid, as far as I know, there weren’t any fancy gadgets for getting bicycles off the floor and out of the way. Today […]
If the boxes in your garage are truly filled with clutter, the first step is to declutter. Empty the boxes and donate or discard anything you don’t need, use or love. That should reduce the quantity of stuff you need to organize. The next step is to categorize what you want to keep and decide […]
This guest post was written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider – Pensacola, Florida – www.organizerightnow.com. “Tell me why I’m here.” That’s how I typically start off an organizing job. If we can’t define why I am here, then we don’t know where we are headed. "My husband is determined to put his new car in […]
This is a guest post by Rubbermaid employee Chris Young who works in our plant in Ohio! Be sure to give him lots of comment love My current organization method for the space consisted of 15 to 20 totes, 5 gallon buckets and an old vertical storage cabinet. It was not a very efficient storage […]
This sweepstakes has ended. To view the complete schedule for the Organizing Bonaza please visit this page: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is "Roughneck Storage Containers." Day three of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing your garage! I know it is cold outside but with a space heater you can still put these […]
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. With summer starting many of you are probably thinking about getting your garage organized. I have the perfect 'jump start' for the project. Starting today there is a limited time special offer on the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization kits. This offer is available only on the www.BuyFastTrack.com website. At only $39.95 […]
If you don't know Melissa (Consumer Queen) you should. She writes a great blog about saving money and she reviews products too. She also has a fun Blog Talk Radio show on Thursday nights. Anyway, a while back Lauren and I told her we'd try to help get her garage organized (now seeing the video […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...