Spring is a great time of year to unclutter your garage. It can seem like a daunting project, but it doesn’t have to be! Having a good plan of attack can help you stay focused and get your garage looking and functioning the way you need it to. Figure out what you have. What exactly [...]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. It started with a simple comment. Considering that most garages do indeed have parking spaces, that comment didn’t quite make sense to me. Of course, cluttered garages don’t have any parking space much less “spaces.” This comment [...]
Oh man how I love organizing a garage. It’s usually bulky stuff which makes the job go fast. Or just the opposite, you’ll find yourself needing homes for tiny bits and pieces (like tools and hardware) that are therapeutic to sort. But hopefully, there will be lots of expired and old items that you can [...]
U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two-car garages fill it with too much stuff that they can’t park a car inside Getting bicycles organized can be a daunting experience. When I was a kid, as far as I know, there weren’t any fancy gadgets for getting bicycles off the floor and out of the way. Today [...]
If the boxes in your garage are truly filled with clutter, the first step is to declutter. Empty the boxes and donate or discard anything you don’t need, use or love. That should reduce the quantity of stuff you need to organize. The next step is to categorize what you want to keep and decide [...]
This guest post was written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider – Pensacola, Florida – www.organizerightnow.com. “Tell me why I’m here.” That’s how I typically start off an organizing job. If we can’t define why I am here, then we don’t know where we are headed. "My husband is determined to put his new car in [...]
This is a guest post by Rubbermaid employee Chris Young who works in our plant in Ohio! Be sure to give him lots of comment love My current organization method for the space consisted of 15 to 20 totes, 5 gallon buckets and an old vertical storage cabinet. It was not a very efficient storage [...]
This sweepstakes has ended. To view the complete schedule for the Organizing Bonaza please visit this page: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is "Roughneck Storage Containers." Day three of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing your garage! I know it is cold outside but with a space heater you can still put these [...]
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. With summer starting many of you are probably thinking about getting your garage organized. I have the perfect 'jump start' for the project. Starting today there is a limited time special offer on the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization kits. This offer is available only on the www.BuyFastTrack.com website. At only $39.95 [...]
If you don't know Melissa (Consumer Queen) you should. She writes a great blog about saving money and she reviews products too. She also has a fun Blog Talk Radio show on Thursday nights. Anyway, a while back Lauren and I told her we'd try to help get her garage organized (now seeing the video [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...