Just today I received an email from Aimee, the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest Winner. Here's what she had to say. Jim, The Rubbermaid garage make over has made a big difference all over my house. I've sent some pictures to demonstrate. The first is me standing in my walk in closet. Before there were two […]
Rubbermaid completes the garage makeover for the winner of the 2009 Get Organized contest.
Drum roll please ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ The winner of the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest is Aimee L. Aimee submitted a great entry and will be getting a garage makeover which includes a personal consultation from Carson Tate as well as many great Rubbermaid products such as FastTrack, Resin Shelving, a Shed and many totes and storage bins. […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...