Just today I received an email from Aimee, the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest Winner. Here's what she had to say. Jim, The Rubbermaid garage make over has made a big difference all over my house. I've sent some pictures to demonstrate. The first is me standing in my walk in closet. Before there were two [...]
Rubbermaid completes the garage makeover for the winner of the 2009 Get Organized contest.
Drum roll please ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ The winner of the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest is Aimee L. Aimee submitted a great entry and will be getting a garage makeover which includes a personal consultation from Carson Tate as well as many great Rubbermaid products such as FastTrack, Resin Shelving, a Shed and many totes and storage bins. [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Parking Between the Lines April 12, 2013
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...
- Miriam Noyes: My family travels between the U.S. and Africa. We...