Every January, many of us make resolutions. We make a plan to create positive changes in our lives. Unfortunately, by the time March rolls around, those goals are usually forgotten or given up on. But, why wait until January to resolve to doing things differently? Consider doing a midyear check-in instead. This is a great […]
ANTI – RESOLUTIONARY Resolution Reality: Twenty-two percent of all New Year’s resolutions are broken in the first week according to the Journal of Clinical Psychology. Only 10 percent of people who make resolutions actually succeed, according to surveys. — Washington Pos So how are your resolutions coming along? If you’re anything like me and most […]
It’s January and usually that means every person on the planet is super focused on making changes…good changes. There’s a big push to make new strides and to improve. And, this is good. But, I’m not a big fan of resolutions. I don’t think they work because they’re usually very grand, like losing 50 pounds […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...