Do you remember how much trash there was when you moved in/out from college? How crazy, overflowingly full the dumpsters were? I follow a blog from the website Earth911, and I was happy to find this story about Arizona State University and a program they have in place as students start to move out for the […]
Being a graphic designer, I admittedly [and unfortunately] use a lot of paper. I try to only print when I need to and use both sides of pieces when I can. One thing that has helped me do this is my scrap paper stash. It started as a small pile under my monitor, but now […]
One [simple] green thing that some places are doing that spreads their brand name and saves consumers money is offering incentives for reusable cups. Zoe's Kitchen is a case in point. They offer branded reusable/travel cups for purchase (= distributing brand material that communicates their value in green initiatives), and when you bring it back […]
As you might have seen, I have another stash at my desk – that post here. This bag stash is a little more incognito. When I moved to a new cube, I realized that I was using a step stool for my footrest that actually belonged to someone else who was letting me borrow it […]
I don't know about you, but for some reason if/when I get a new blow dryer or new curling iron, I hold onto the old one. I think I'm going to use it as my "travel" curling iron or "backup" blow dryer…and I never touch it again. What I need to do is recycle them. […]
60% of our bodies are made of water (mine must have some percentage of coffee in there…). The interwebs say you should drink about eight 8oz glasses of water a day (roughly 1.9 liters). I know I need to drink more water daily, but for some reason getting a glass out of the cabinet, filling it up […]
So, how do people at Rubbermaid recycle? I was curious, so I asked around. At my house, we used to put all the empty recycling items on the edge of the island as we were finished with them. I became frustrated with the recycling clutter that continually gathered on the island in our kitchen. It […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Baler: Baler [...]very couple of sites that occur to bec...
- best sex toys of 2015: best sex toys of 2015 [...]although websites we b...
- Women Vibrator: Women Vibrator [...]very few web sites that happe...
- G Spot Vibrator: G Spot Vibrator [...]always a large fan of linkin...
- Kitchen cookery class: Kitchen cookery class [...]very few sites that ha...