The holidays are coming!!! We have now hit full-out holiday planning time. This holiday season I want to accomplish few things: Spend quality time with friends and family Eat yummy food Do all of this as cost-efficiently as possible One of my ultimate favorite holiday traditions was to make tons and tons of candies (turtles, […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com Adding pretty little details to my gifts is fun for me. Tying an ornament into the bow or nesting the gift in bright cellophane tucked into a clear treat bag makes an ordinary package special. These little […]
This year as I unpacked our holiday decorations and ornaments, I realized that I had them all stored in random shoe boxes, bags and some of them just loose in my big "christmas" tote. (At least the tote was labeled, right?) So when I went to put everything […]
After receiving a gift last year in a food storage container, I made a note that I wanted to do that this holiday – and for other holidays like birthdays and baby showers. The food storage container becomes part of the gift (bonus!) – and you don't end up with all of those boxes that […]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. The holiday season is full of wonderful traditions—caroling, holiday parties, eggnog, shopping ‘til you drop—but there’s one holiday tradition you could start with your family that might add some extra holiday cheer: donating to Goodwill. However you choose to celebrate, chances […]
When I set out to organize our coat/game closet, it ended up [practically] forcing me into another organization project. In the coat closet, I found a couple roles of wrapping paper, leaning in the corner against my poor attempt at organizing my shoes… I set them aside as I went through the rest of the […]
Below are just a few simple Holiday leftover tips. If you have any additional tips please feel free to add using the comments button below. Happy Thanksgiving!
Since mom and I live in different cities, I figured it would be okay to use her recipe to spread joy in my own neighborhood. Only I’m adding a new twist: Easy Find Lids Containers. When wrapped in pretty ribbons and bows, they make excellent “packaging” for the holidays (also check out the color of the lid). They are also reuseable – for when my neighbors are finished DEVOURING my tasty gift.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...