I have subscribe to a handful of design magazines. They offer inspiration, ideas and information, and I like to hold on to them for reference. [My design archive, if you will.] I've kept them organized by title (and that's about it). They were taking up the two bottom shelves of my bookcase. Because I [...]
Angie Weid – Professional organizer and Rocket scientist of Organized Solutions – Temperance, MI – www.iorganizeyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Wow! It was officially 5 years this past September, though my friends and family say I’ve been doing it my whole life. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?After [...]
It's time to look back 12 months and see what we were writing about last October. I know I keep saying this but looking back is so much fun! We had a bunch of great posts last October. Below are just a few that stand out. Halloween Pumpkin Dip Recipe – October is always such [...]
Laura Leist, CPO, CRTS – Snohomish, WA – www.eliminatechaos.com, President – National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Author – Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Going on 10 years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted our clients to know [...]
Do you ever wonder how you were able to find the focus and stamina to bang out that twenty-five page essay the night before it was due? How about the ability to pack all of your belongings the morning before your friends arrive to help you move? The answer is urgency. In some cases urgency [...]
Lorie Marrero, CPO® – Austin, TX – www.clutterdiet.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my business in 2000, but I saved up my allowance to buy a label maker when I was ten, and the teacher asked me to stay in from recess to help other kids organize their desks. I [...]
Rubbermaid interviews Debbie Jordon Kravitz, a professional organizer
Rubbermaid stacking recycling bins help organize glass bottles, aluminum cans and newspapers.
With our 'A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' series we take a look at some of the blog post highlights from last year. Although this is only the third month we've done this series I've come to REALLY enjoy doing this post. It's extremely fun to go back in time and see what we [...]
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids food storage containers website allows you to share your food storage organization successes and challenges
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...