Lea Schneider, Professional Organizer – Pensacola, FL – www.organizerightnow.com How long have you been a professional organizer?Organizing as a career began when I opened Organize & More in Tennessee in early 2003. When I relocated to Florida, the name changed to Organize Right Now LLC. Honestly, I think I’ve been organizing all of my life, […]
Ellen Delap CPO – Kingwood, TX (suburb of Houston, TX)www.professional-organizer.com How long have you been a professional organizer?10 years What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As a former teacher, I think of organizing as a teachable skill. Working one on one with my clients, […]
I have subscribe to a handful of design magazines. They offer inspiration, ideas and information, and I like to hold on to them for reference. [My design archive, if you will.] I've kept them organized by title (and that's about it). They were taking up the two bottom shelves of my bookcase. Because I […]
Angie Weid – Professional organizer and Rocket scientist of Organized Solutions – Temperance, MI – www.iorganizeyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Wow! It was officially 5 years this past September, though my friends and family say I’ve been doing it my whole life. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?After […]
It's time to look back 12 months and see what we were writing about last October. I know I keep saying this but looking back is so much fun! We had a bunch of great posts last October. Below are just a few that stand out. Halloween Pumpkin Dip Recipe – October is always such […]
Laura Leist, CPO, CRTS – Snohomish, WA – www.eliminatechaos.com, President – National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Author – Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Going on 10 years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted our clients to know […]
Do you ever wonder how you were able to find the focus and stamina to bang out that twenty-five page essay the night before it was due? How about the ability to pack all of your belongings the morning before your friends arrive to help you move? The answer is urgency. In some cases urgency […]
Lorie Marrero, CPO® – Austin, TX – www.clutterdiet.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my business in 2000, but I saved up my allowance to buy a label maker when I was ten, and the teacher asked me to stay in from recess to help other kids organize their desks. I […]
Rubbermaid interviews Debbie Jordon Kravitz, a professional organizer
Rubbermaid stacking recycling bins help organize glass bottles, aluminum cans and newspapers.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...