Recently, Monica Brady (aka @mommybrain), moved from California to North Carolina. Prior to the move Rubbermaid provided her with some Rubbermaid Roughneck totes to help in her move. Below is a video documenting her "Cardboard vs. Rubbermaid Totes Challenge". To read the full story please visit her blog at: http://www.mommybrainreports.com/cardboardvrubbermaid/
If you don't know Melissa (Consumer Queen) you should. She writes a great blog about saving money and she reviews products too. She also has a fun Blog Talk Radio show on Thursday nights. Anyway, a while back Lauren and I told her we'd try to help get her garage organized (now seeing the video [...]
Ellen Damaschino, CPO® – Portland, Oregon – www.neatorganizer.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my company Neat in 2003 and have been growing and changing my business ever since. For the last 4 years I’ve been doing television segments on organization and have been the Organizing Editor on the national television [...]
Kids closet makeover with Rubbermaid Configurations closet organization system.
How time flies. I'm amazed the Rubbermaid Adventures in Organization blog has officially been up and running for a year now. In honor of our one year anniversary I'm going to start a series of blog posts called "One Year Ago on Adventures in Organization". I'm hoping to post one a month. With each post [...]
All our samples have been used. Sorry! Hey bloggers, I've got some exciting news for you. Lauren and I are looking for bloggers who are interested in organizing their food storage containers. You know the ones… missing lids, falling out of the cabinets, old, stained and in need of replacement. Well… now's the perfect chance. [...]
Keep your pantry organized by using a label maker to label your canisters
If you remember, back in January we held the Get Organized contest. There have been multiple posts (see links below) and many people have commented on the great results. While we were doing the garage makeover we brought in a film crew to document the process (I guess my Flip video camera wasn’t considered high [...]
A question & answer session with professional organizer Allison Carter, CPO
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...