With our 'A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' series we take a look at some of the blog post highlights from last year. Although this is only the third month we've done this series I've come to REALLY enjoy doing this post. It's extremely fun to go back in time and see what we […]
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids food storage containers website allows you to share your food storage organization successes and challenges
Recently, Monica Brady (aka @mommybrain), moved from California to North Carolina. Prior to the move Rubbermaid provided her with some Rubbermaid Roughneck totes to help in her move. Below is a video documenting her "Cardboard vs. Rubbermaid Totes Challenge". To read the full story please visit her blog at: http://www.mommybrainreports.com/cardboardvrubbermaid/
If you don't know Melissa (Consumer Queen) you should. She writes a great blog about saving money and she reviews products too. She also has a fun Blog Talk Radio show on Thursday nights. Anyway, a while back Lauren and I told her we'd try to help get her garage organized (now seeing the video […]
Ellen Damaschino, CPO® – Portland, Oregon – www.neatorganizer.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my company Neat in 2003 and have been growing and changing my business ever since. For the last 4 years I’ve been doing television segments on organization and have been the Organizing Editor on the national television […]
Kids closet makeover with Rubbermaid Configurations closet organization system.
How time flies. I'm amazed the Rubbermaid Adventures in Organization blog has officially been up and running for a year now. In honor of our one year anniversary I'm going to start a series of blog posts called "One Year Ago on Adventures in Organization". I'm hoping to post one a month. With each post […]
All our samples have been used. Sorry! Hey bloggers, I've got some exciting news for you. Lauren and I are looking for bloggers who are interested in organizing their food storage containers. You know the ones… missing lids, falling out of the cabinets, old, stained and in need of replacement. Well… now's the perfect chance. […]
Keep your pantry organized by using a label maker to label your canisters
If you remember, back in January we held the Get Organized contest. There have been multiple posts (see links below) and many people have commented on the great results. While we were doing the garage makeover we brought in a film crew to document the process (I guess my Flip video camera wasn’t considered high […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...