Janine Sarna-Jones, CPO® – New York, NY – www.organizeme.info 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?11 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I believe it is an important credential which demonstrates to both clients and colleagues my deep commitment to my profession. 3) What is the most common organizing project you’re […]
Ellen Delap CPO – Kingwood, TX (suburb of Houston, TX)www.professional-organizer.com How long have you been a professional organizer?10 years What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As a former teacher, I think of organizing as a teachable skill. Working one on one with my clients, […]
Guest Post By:Deb Lee, CPO – Upper Marlboro, MD – www.dallisonlee.com Recently, over 600 professional organizers descended on Columbus, Ohio for the 22nd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition hosted by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). There were attendees from California, Florida, New Zealand, Texas, and other far reaching places. When the conference doesn’t […]
By Allison Carter, CPO® – www.TheProfessionalOrganizer.com Living in a small-ish house has some advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, the utility bills are low, there is less to clean, and it keeps me from acquiring more stuff than you need. On the down side, there just isn’t much room for the stuff you DO […]
When I was looking online for some interesting organizing tips or methods, I came across this article that talks about feng shui. This has a history that dates way back. It translates to organization by focusing on arranging things in your home to foster positive energy and eliminating things that put out negative energy. To me, […]
Sticking with my organizational list to-do list….January was time to tackle the office. Our filing cabinet had become so full that we couldn't even slide the file folders. Putting things away had become a hassle and taking things out was even worse. We had way too much stuff in way too many folders. And so, […]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that […]
A closet kit so easy to rearrange that even a kid can do it.
The year is zipping past quickly. I can't believe it's July already. It seems like just yesterday we were easing into 2009. Anyway, the 1st of the month we do our 'Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' blog post. This month we're looking back at July 2008 to see what we were talking about last […]
Rubbermaid stacking recycling bins help organize glass bottles, aluminum cans and newspapers.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...