Janine Sarna-Jones, CPO® – New York, NY – www.organizeme.info 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?11 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I believe it is an important credential which demonstrates to both clients and colleagues my deep commitment to my profession. 3) What is the most common organizing project you’re [...]
Ellen Delap CPO – Kingwood, TX (suburb of Houston, TX)www.professional-organizer.com How long have you been a professional organizer?10 years What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As a former teacher, I think of organizing as a teachable skill. Working one on one with my clients, [...]
Guest Post By:Deb Lee, CPO – Upper Marlboro, MD – www.dallisonlee.com Recently, over 600 professional organizers descended on Columbus, Ohio for the 22nd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition hosted by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). There were attendees from California, Florida, New Zealand, Texas, and other far reaching places. When the conference doesn’t [...]
By Allison Carter, CPO® – www.TheProfessionalOrganizer.com Living in a small-ish house has some advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, the utility bills are low, there is less to clean, and it keeps me from acquiring more stuff than you need. On the down side, there just isn’t much room for the stuff you DO [...]
When I was looking online for some interesting organizing tips or methods, I came across this article that talks about feng shui. This has a history that dates way back. It translates to organization by focusing on arranging things in your home to foster positive energy and eliminating things that put out negative energy. To me, [...]
Sticking with my organizational list to-do list….January was time to tackle the office. Our filing cabinet had become so full that we couldn't even slide the file folders. Putting things away had become a hassle and taking things out was even worse. We had way too much stuff in way too many folders. And so, [...]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that [...]
A closet kit so easy to rearrange that even a kid can do it.
The year is zipping past quickly. I can't believe it's July already. It seems like just yesterday we were easing into 2009. Anyway, the 1st of the month we do our 'Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' blog post. This month we're looking back at July 2008 to see what we were talking about last [...]
Rubbermaid stacking recycling bins help organize glass bottles, aluminum cans and newspapers.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...