With our 'A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' series we take a look at some of the blog post highlights from last year. Although this is only the third month we've done this series I've come to REALLY enjoy doing this post. It's extremely fun to go back in time and see what we […]
Patty Kreamer, CPO® – Pittsburgh, PA – www.ByeByeClutter.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer? I have been organizing all of my life – I started by alphabetizing my Halloween candy from Almond Joy to Zagnut. I was never told to clean up my room and I had a knack for getting […]
Guest Post by Angie Weid, Organized Solutions Kids get rewarded all the time. Sometimes it’s a simple star on their paper, and that star means the world to them. Any parent with a frig full of starred and smiley faced papers will agree. It does not take much to feel special to children because they […]
Today my Outlook calendar popped up a reminder to post a new blog for our series "A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization". The purpose of this series is not to just repost an old blog but to take a look at what we were talking about one year ago and discuss how things have […]
Last Friday I had the pleasure to participate in the first Professional Organizer Twitter party chat which was guest hosted by Allison Carter, CPO®. Since I'm a fan of the professional organizing community I asked Allison if she wanted to do a guest blog post on the Rubbermaid blog. She graciously agreed. Below is her […]
Janice Simon, CPO® – www.theclutterprincess.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer? Personally, I’ve been an organizer all of my life in some ways. I grew up with parents whose parents went through the Great Depression and lived on farms. They keep everything “just in case.” I also shared a room with my […]
Yesterday @rubbermaid forwarded me some links from ExpoTV and I thought I'd share one of them with you. “jar7519” does a great job explaining why he loves Produce Saver and how it works. He is able to eat more fruits and vegetables because they stay fresh and crisp longer when stored in these helpful containers. […]
Keep your pantry organized by using a label maker to label your canisters
I just wanted to share an experience with Walgreens & organization that I was thrilled about… My mom has had a tote full of our family videos in her basement for a long time. I have continually had it on my to-do list to convert them to DVD to make sure they were preserved properly. […]
Planning on moving soon? Do you have rooms of your home needing clutter to be cleared?
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...