Just today I received an email from Aimee, the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest Winner. Here's what she had to say. Jim, The Rubbermaid garage make over has made a big difference all over my house. I've sent some pictures to demonstrate. The first is me standing in my walk in closet. Before there were two [...]
Rubbermaid completes the garage makeover for the winner of the 2009 Get Organized contest.
This morning as I was eating my cereal, granola with blueberries and blackberries, I was thinking about this blog and wondering what my next post would be. Actually I know what it should be but I haven't had time to organize under my stairs yet Just the other day I added a second 2-cup Produce [...]
Audrey Lavine, CPO®Life•Support Systems – New York, NY – www.LifeSupportSystems.bizPresident, Board of Certification for Professional Organizers – www.certifiedprofessionalorganizers.orgMember, National Association of Professional Organizers 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started doing business as Life Support Systems in 1988 so that puts me in my 21st year. I guess that means I’m legal [...]
We dive into the Rubbermaid Get Organized contest makeover of Aimee’s garage.
Drum roll please ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ The winner of the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest is Aimee L. Aimee submitted a great entry and will be getting a garage makeover which includes a personal consultation from Carson Tate as well as many great Rubbermaid products such as FastTrack, Resin Shelving, a Shed and many totes and storage bins. [...]
Take a listen to the radio interview Lauren Spahr and I did with Melissa Garcia and Shannon Snow on Blog Talk Radio.
Rubbermaid interviews Certified Professional Organizer Monica Ricci.
The moral of the story is: Even if you have limited closet space you don’t have to hate your closet. And there is absolutely no need to fight over it. There are numerous solutions that will help you get and stay organized. And, if you need help, there are always professional organizers you can call to help you out
Six months after my garage makeover I review how my garage has stayed organized.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...