Rubbermaid talks to Brandie Kajino, The Home Office Organizer, about being a professional organizer and how she can help you get your office organized.
Once again I’m about to jump into another home makeover project. This time the project revolves around getting the storage space under my staircase organized.
We take this months’ adventure out of the home to Samaritan House. Samaritan House provides recuperative care to the homeless who are just out of the hospital. The home that was donated for the shelter is very old and with limited storage space.
A list of blogs that aid in getting organized.
The first thing we did to re-do the closet was to install Rubbermaid Configurations / Homefree closet system. This is the same system I have in my house and I really love it for its versatility to be able to maximize vertical space in the closet as well as its ease of installation (no cutting […]
Ilene Drexler, CPO – New York, NY – www.OrganizingWiz.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I’ve been a professional organizer for 4.5 years. 2. What inspired you to become a professional organizer?My lifelong passion for organizing . I had spent 20 years in corporate operations working on efficiency and process improvement in supply […]
On New Years Eve, Randi and I tackled the Great Closet Organization Project. We took Julie’s advice she gave on my last blog and went through everything to make sure it was really needed. Using Rubbermaid totes, Randi and I sorted and had her sort everything in the closet into 4 piles: Donate Mend or […]
As the final post of 2008 we thought we’d do one the keeps with the spirit of the Holidays. So we decided to help out at the Samaritan House in Charlotte, NC.
Today I was walking around the office (searching for holiday chocolate) and I noticed that a couple of the Rubbermaid graphic designers, Ken Gulley and Joel Mills, had used our FastTrack garage shelving products in an unexpected way. They turned them into book shelves for the office. I had never thought about using these ‘garage’ […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...