A clean slate to work with (while fun) can also be overwhelming as the sky is the limit to what you can create! Here’s how I would tackle this project: 1. Figure out your budget for a closet system. There are plenty of options out there and here are some of my favorites to take […]
Yes, it was ambitious. Yes, we planned on doing it over our holiday break. Yes, we have had the product for a long time and just kept talking about it…and talking about it…But we finally just woke up on Saturday and said, "Let's redo the closet today." So we did. Here is the before video: […]
I hear a lot of comments through our FaceBook page and Twitter account about people complaining that they cannot organize because it costs money. And while we do sell some pretty awesome organizing products, organizing doesn't always have to involve purchasing things. Don't believe me? Well, here is my closet makeover I did purchasing ABSOLUTELY […]
I dream of a laundry room or mudroom. It's on my "in my next house" list. For now my reality is a laundry closet with bifold doors. When I got my washer/dryer many years ago, I lived in an apartment that only fit a stackable set. We still have that, which saves me some space. […]
This guest post is from Rubbermaid employee Dean who is a Research and Development Manager (think NEW products). Everyone has a closet in their master bedroom; hopefully they don’t all look like mine used to: We moved into our house in October of 2007 and started using the closet as a store all. Living in […]
Configurations and Homefree closets are the perfect answer to a cluttered closet. With no cutting involved, installation is a breeze. For the most part. In working with consumers, a common question regarding these systems is bracket installation. The closet kits offer 2 different depths of shelves,which allows for the two shelves to be overlapped […]
I have always been interested in crafts and projects from painting, to scrapbooking to jewelry-making.
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- como bajar de peso 1 kilo por dia: como bajar de peso 1 kilo por dia [...]Here is an...
- como bajar de peso los brazos: como bajar de peso los brazos [...]we came across...
- herpes: Pengobatan Kutil Kelamin Dengan Cuka Apel denatur...
- subway surfers online: subway surfers online [...]just beneath, are quit...
- : … [...]Wonderful story, reckoned we could c...