In a previous blog I talked about reorganzing my Laundry Room. Well, that led to reorganizing my kitchen junk drawer. I was able to take a lot of what was in there and add them to the Clever Store containers in the Laundry Room as well as tossing what wasn't needed. It took me about 20 […]
This sweepstakes is now over. Thank you for trying to enter. To view more ways you can win, please see the full schedule of activites here: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is: "Removing everything and clearing out the clutter" Day five of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about small organizing projects you can […]
Yes, I said drawerS. Plural. We have several. Some drawers don't qualify as "junk," but I use the same method for them all: containerize. I found the word "containerizing" on this blog, and had to give her props. (Thanks Laura!) Her post about establishing limits and boundaries is what it's all about for me. I […]
Sorry all our samples are gone Hey bloggers, I've got some exciting news for you. Lauren, Jim and I are looking for bloggers who are interested in participating in our Quick Organizational Challenge: the Junk Drawer! Is your junk drawer over-flowing? Can you not find anything you need? Are you embarrassed if anyone opens your […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...