Toys can take over every room in the house so finding the right solutions is key to keeping an organized home. Keep in mind that no matter what storage container you use, always, always, label! Here are a few things to consider: Group all similar toys together (e.g., all duplos together, all small legos together, [...]
Legos… it’s a love-hate relationship. They are such a great toy- inspiring creativity, expanding minds, building dreams but they hurt like a son-of-a-gun when you step on one bare footed or cause tears in children when they can’t find just the right piece to complete their masterpiece. Organizing the lil’ buggers isn’t as difficult as [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- kitchen cleaning: We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand...
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...