Small spaces can sometimes be a challenge, but fortunately, there are things you can do to make these areas function the way you want them to. One way to get the best use out of a small area is to use vertical space (stacking, adding hooks/shelves to walls and the inside or backs of doors). That […]
When you’re figuring out where to store things in your kitchen, think about flow. You want to make it easy to prepare food and to clean up without unnecessary steps. For example, store your dishes near your dishwasher to make it easy to empty it. Store your food storage containers near where you would fill […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com There’s got to be a billion dollars’ worth of business done by people just trying to find and buy a piece or part of something. It’s super frustrating to have a blender without a lid or a […]
I was having a hard time deciding what to do with all of the things I used to post on our old [magnetic] fridge. With our new one being stainless, the front is not magnetic. I asked for your help in this post, and between your blog and facebook comments, I got some great ideas! […]
One [simple] green thing that some places are doing that spreads their brand name and saves consumers money is offering incentives for reusable cups. Zoe's Kitchen is a case in point. They offer branded reusable/travel cups for purchase (= distributing brand material that communicates their value in green initiatives), and when you bring it back […]
I saw this tip online, and I just love it: using a clear, over-the-door plastic shoe holder for reuseable bags. (We also use a few cubbies for sunscreen and Brita filter refils). It works awesome! You can find them at a lot of stores or online. (I found one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15, […]
This guest post was written by one of our summer interns, Dorothy. She is working in our marketing department! I’ve spent the summer working and relaxing here in Huntersville, so I decided to change things up and spend the weekend at home with my family. Home for me is a cozy townhome where my dad […]
This post was generously written by professional organizer Lea Schneider owner of Organize Right Now, LLC. Lea works in Pensecola, Fl and writes a fabulous blog. Feel free to reach out to her if you could use some help organizing! It was a recipe for frustration. Take four children under the age of six; add […]
I had a friend visit. Not a welcome one. A four legged cheese-loving friend. I noticed the evidence one day as I looked under my sink for a microfiber rag for cleaning. It isn't the first time. I have had experience before and knew what to do. To deal with it, I started by boxing […]
After keeping a small cooler next to our bed for a couple of months and having to run downstairs to warm a late night bottle while our little screamer patiently awaits his meal, my wife and I decided that we needed to make the process more efficient. Not to brag, but my little guy has […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...