When you’re figuring out where to store things in your kitchen, think about flow. You want to make it easy to prepare food and to clean up without unnecessary steps. For example, store your dishes near your dishwasher to make it easy to empty it. Store your food storage containers near where you would fill [...]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com There’s got to be a billion dollars’ worth of business done by people just trying to find and buy a piece or part of something. It’s super frustrating to have a blender without a lid or a [...]
I was having a hard time deciding what to do with all of the things I used to post on our old [magnetic] fridge. With our new one being stainless, the front is not magnetic. I asked for your help in this post, and between your blog and facebook comments, I got some great ideas! [...]
One [simple] green thing that some places are doing that spreads their brand name and saves consumers money is offering incentives for reusable cups. Zoe's Kitchen is a case in point. They offer branded reusable/travel cups for purchase (= distributing brand material that communicates their value in green initiatives), and when you bring it back [...]
I saw this tip online, and I just love it: using a clear, over-the-door plastic shoe holder for reuseable bags. (We also use a few cubbies for sunscreen and Brita filter refils). It works awesome! You can find them at a lot of stores or online. (I found one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15, [...]
This guest post was written by one of our summer interns, Dorothy. She is working in our marketing department! I’ve spent the summer working and relaxing here in Huntersville, so I decided to change things up and spend the weekend at home with my family. Home for me is a cozy townhome where my dad [...]
This post was generously written by professional organizer Lea Schneider owner of Organize Right Now, LLC. Lea works in Pensecola, Fl and writes a fabulous blog. Feel free to reach out to her if you could use some help organizing! It was a recipe for frustration. Take four children under the age of six; add [...]
I had a friend visit. Not a welcome one. A four legged cheese-loving friend. I noticed the evidence one day as I looked under my sink for a microfiber rag for cleaning. It isn't the first time. I have had experience before and knew what to do. To deal with it, I started by boxing [...]
After keeping a small cooler next to our bed for a couple of months and having to run downstairs to warm a late night bottle while our little screamer patiently awaits his meal, my wife and I decided that we needed to make the process more efficient. Not to brag, but my little guy has [...]
Even though our kitchen cabinets were in decent shape, we wanted to change the color. Here is the "before" shot: We were not going to spend the money to buy new cabinets, so our options were painting or staining. Although our original plan was to stain the cabinets darker, we quickly changed our plan [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Info: I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can no...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...