The autumn weather may have moved you indoors, so perhaps you have time for some quick organizing projects that will make your home a bit more pleasant. None of these should take much time, but they could have a big impact! Declutter your keys. Take a few minutes and figure out which locks any unmarked […]
This is a guest post written by Rubbermaid’s Rose Cohen who works in our marketing department. I have a very small laundry closet that has become very cluttered. I have had some ideas on how I wanted to free up space, easily access the items I frequently used and have a home for items so […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Sometimes, there is a plan before you touch the clutter. And sometimes, you simply have to dig in and touch the clutter to come up with a plan. If you don’t know what all is there, you […]
I prefer a laundry basket over traditional hampers for sorting, folding and returning laundry to it’s proper home! I do however use a narrow hamper in between my washer and dryer to catch the kitchen and bath towels. If you have the room, sort as you go… place 2 hampers in each clothes closet: one for whites, one […]
If I were sharing my office with a laundry room, I’d want to minimize the footprint of the laundry portion of the room. To do that, think about your vertical space. Can you mount shelves or cupboards on the wall above the washer and dryer to store detergent and other supplies? Perhaps you can get […]
For months now I've been wanting my husband to help me straighten out the Laundry Room. He has a lot of things in there that either needed to be tossed or could go into our newly organized shed. He kept saying we'll get to it…blah, blah, blah. So I decided last Saturday that if he […]
So, here it is – our previously disorganized laundry room (a.k.a. utility closet, first floor storage facility, and dog room.) One of the main issues with this room was that we couldn't use this really cool laundry chute. If we used it, the clothes would drop onto this shelf and then drop into the middle […]
One of the things I keep in my totes (since I don’t have a garage) are nuts, bolts, screws and nails sorted and stored inside of Rubbermaid Premier food storage containers.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- assembly work from home: assembly work from home [...]although sites we ba...
- Angelia Stenhouse: If you desire to improve your know-how simply keep...
- Alphonso Kentish: I truly enjoy looking at on this site, it has grea...
- Arnoldo Gurner: Thanks a lot for being our lecturer on this area. ...
- car interior cleaning: car interior cleaning [...]here are some links to...