I, like many of my fellow bloggers, struggle with organization. Working at Rubbermaid, it has always been both encouraging, but sometimes depressing, that I just can't keep my home orderly. Rubbermaid makes so many great products, but they are merely tools to get you there…You still have to actually do it yourself. (shocking, right? After […]
Lorie Marrero, CPO® – Austin, TX – www.clutterdiet.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my business in 2000, but I saved up my allowance to buy a label maker when I was ten, and the teacher asked me to stay in from recess to help other kids organize their desks. I […]
Professional organizer, Lorie Marrero, provides closet organization tips on Rubbermaid.com
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...