I, like many of my fellow bloggers, struggle with organization. Working at Rubbermaid, it has always been both encouraging, but sometimes depressing, that I just can't keep my home orderly. Rubbermaid makes so many great products, but they are merely tools to get you there…You still have to actually do it yourself. (shocking, right? After […]
Lorie Marrero, CPO® – Austin, TX – www.clutterdiet.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my business in 2000, but I saved up my allowance to buy a label maker when I was ten, and the teacher asked me to stay in from recess to help other kids organize their desks. I […]
Professional organizer, Lorie Marrero, provides closet organization tips on Rubbermaid.com
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...