I decided to organize my laundry room. My main focus was the closet in my laundry room which also becomes a "utility room for supplies" for my home. I hadn't looked at this closet since we moved in over 6 years ago, so it was definitely time for this project too! Well, not only did […]
The day had arrived, Professional Organizer, Allison Carter, was coming to our home to assess the mess in our garage. My girlfriends kept saying, “You are so lucky!” My mom kept saying, “I’m the one in need of an organizer!” And even up until the last hour, my dear husband kept asking, “Really, you’re not […]
With the approach of spring I begin dreaming about one of my favorite activities of the year, picking out and planting annuals and perennials on my patio and around my yard.
Sometimes what seems like a large project ends up being a simple quick task. For a long time I've been bothered by my entryway coat/shoe closet. It was always cluttered and we could never find what we wanted quickly. It was also a blackhole for hats, gloves and other miscellaneous items. But this past […]
This summer my parents relocated from a small town in southwest Michigan to Charlotte, NC. Their property up north included a 4-car garage…..which was full. Today my parents are living in much smaller house with a 1-car garage. (Eventually they will be moving again, but we are not sure when…) Downsizing from a 4-car to […]
I really like where I live. The only thing that consistently drives me crazy is – THE PANTRY! My roommates and I have a small kitchen but the pantry is actually a pretty good size. There's just some things that need to change. 1. The shelving is ridiculous! Things keep falling through the wires and […]
Kids closet makeover with Rubbermaid Configurations closet organization system.
Yesterday, I received an inquiry from our friend Abby at Steals and Deals who wrote asking if we could help her with her hall closet. She is having trouble organizing the closet due to an overwhelming amount of mittens, gloves & scarves and lack of an organization system that actually works for her space. Jim and I, […]
Rubbermaid completes the garage makeover for the winner of the 2009 Get Organized contest.
Six months after my garage makeover I review how my garage has stayed organized.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- perth escorts: Thank you for all the information was very accurat...
- perth brothels: I am glad to be a visitor of this thoroughgoing we...
- perth brothels: I'm impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I ...
- perth escorts: If wings are your thing, Tinker Bell's sexy Hallo...
- perth escorts: I like to spend my free time by scanning various i...