I decided to organize my laundry room. My main focus was the closet in my laundry room which also becomes a "utility room for supplies" for my home. I hadn't looked at this closet since we moved in over 6 years ago, so it was definitely time for this project too! Well, not only did […]
The day had arrived, Professional Organizer, Allison Carter, was coming to our home to assess the mess in our garage. My girlfriends kept saying, “You are so lucky!” My mom kept saying, “I’m the one in need of an organizer!” And even up until the last hour, my dear husband kept asking, “Really, you’re not […]
With the approach of spring I begin dreaming about one of my favorite activities of the year, picking out and planting annuals and perennials on my patio and around my yard.
Sometimes what seems like a large project ends up being a simple quick task. For a long time I've been bothered by my entryway coat/shoe closet. It was always cluttered and we could never find what we wanted quickly. It was also a blackhole for hats, gloves and other miscellaneous items. But this past […]
This summer my parents relocated from a small town in southwest Michigan to Charlotte, NC. Their property up north included a 4-car garage…..which was full. Today my parents are living in much smaller house with a 1-car garage. (Eventually they will be moving again, but we are not sure when…) Downsizing from a 4-car to […]
I really like where I live. The only thing that consistently drives me crazy is – THE PANTRY! My roommates and I have a small kitchen but the pantry is actually a pretty good size. There's just some things that need to change. 1. The shelving is ridiculous! Things keep falling through the wires and […]
Kids closet makeover with Rubbermaid Configurations closet organization system.
Yesterday, I received an inquiry from our friend Abby at Steals and Deals who wrote asking if we could help her with her hall closet. She is having trouble organizing the closet due to an overwhelming amount of mittens, gloves & scarves and lack of an organization system that actually works for her space. Jim and I, […]
Rubbermaid completes the garage makeover for the winner of the 2009 Get Organized contest.
Six months after my garage makeover I review how my garage has stayed organized.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...