We take this months’ adventure out of the home to Samaritan House. Samaritan House provides recuperative care to the homeless who are just out of the hospital. The home that was donated for the shelter is very old and with limited storage space.
The first thing we did to re-do the closet was to install Rubbermaid Configurations / Homefree closet system. This is the same system I have in my house and I really love it for its versatility to be able to maximize vertical space in the closet as well as its ease of installation (no cutting […]
On New Years Eve, Randi and I tackled the Great Closet Organization Project. We took Julie’s advice she gave on my last blog and went through everything to make sure it was really needed. Using Rubbermaid totes, Randi and I sorted and had her sort everything in the closet into 4 piles: Donate Mend or […]
So, with my OCD organization tendencies, I find my friend Randi’s closet slightly scary. I am going to give her an Extreme Rubbermaid Closet Makeover in the next few weeks, and would love your advice on what we should do with the space. Here is the info: Her closet is about 8-10’ long and about […]
Garage makeover winner gets their garage organized using Rubbermaid FastTrack products.
I’ve given up. My hallway linen closet has won the battle. I need help from a professional organizer.
We asked employees to send in pictures of their “messy” garage and tell us why they needed a makeover with the Rubbermaid FastTrack® product line. The winner would receive free; design consultation, product and installation from their friendly Canadian marketing department.
Garage makeover with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization products
With one corner of my garage organized, it was now time to install the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system on one of the two walls remaining to be organized.
I already knew that I was going to utilize the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system, new steel-reinforced 1,000 lbs shelves and a variety of totes and storage bins.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- assembly work from home: assembly work from home [...]although sites we ba...
- Angelia Stenhouse: If you desire to improve your know-how simply keep...
- Alphonso Kentish: I truly enjoy looking at on this site, it has grea...
- Arnoldo Gurner: Thanks a lot for being our lecturer on this area. ...
- car interior cleaning: car interior cleaning [...]here are some links to...