This post was written by Rubbermaid employee Katie Abbott. It was time to switch it up – as in, a cabinet switch. The cabinet above our fridge houses what I like to call our “odds and ends”: mixing bowls, rarely-used martini glasses, and little dishes I put out for snacks when our friends come over. […]
I love to send family and friends things to let them know I'm thinking about them. Whether it's a card or a little something – it's just fun to send (and get) things in the mail from people you love. My sister-in-law and her husband (Hope and Kevin) became home owners for the first time, […]
My husband recently had shoulder surgery, and I quickly turned into Nurse Megan for the days following the procedure. I was making countless trips to the kitchen for refills of drinks, different snacks or to get his meds. We moved an extra coffee table to his good side so we could have his phone and […]
I recently wrote a guest post for lonelygourmet.com. However, it was so great I decided to post it here also. AND GUESS WHAT? The post was so great I was invited to their radio show Foodie Fridays on Friday May 14th at 7 pm EST. So join in For while now I have been talking […]
I recently re-did my "baking cabinet" because we had new and improved modular canisters launch! The current situation was okay but not optimal:Pros #1: Decent spaceCon #1: I couldn't see what was in the back. For instance, I had to take down the front small canisters to reach the big flour and sugar ones in […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...