Getting and staying organized is one of those things that many people feel they should be able to do on their own, without professional assistance. But for many people, that’s much easier said than done. For those folks, hiring a professional organizer can transform their lives. Here are just a few of the ways that […]
Please welcome professional organizer Gretchen Fatouros of From Clutter to WOW! to our blog. She was one of the professional organizers who shared how she would use Bento and its Flexible Dividiers to organize during the NAPO conference. Gretchen is always full of energy as her video shows so watch it below for some great […]
I am so excited to have professional organizer Krista Colvin back on our blog. She hosted on of our first Twitter Chats and so much great advice came out of her @kristacolvin Twitter handle! Today she is back with the video she filmed at NAPO about how she would use Bento, its Flex Dividers and […]
In this episode of the tips and advice about how to use Rubbermaid Bento, Janine Adams from Peace of Mind Organizing shares her uses of Bento with us. Be sure to watch! Janine is great and we love to have her as a guest on our blog! Be sure to share your comments with her […]
It was great to meet professional organizer Kathi Burns of Add Space to Your Life at NAPO this year. She had some great ideas on how to use Bento for organizing and I am so glad she agreed to film them. Be sure to check out the tips below! Be sure to let us know […]
Today, I am happy to introduce Lisa Tonjes – a professional organizer who owns HOPE (Helping Organize People Everyday). She was one of the organizer who agreed to share how she would use Bento to organize at the NAPO conference. Be sure to check out her video below! Wasn’t that awesome! Be sure to leave […]
Continuing with our saga of Bento videos with tips and advice from professional organizers filmed at the NAPO conference, we welcome Amy Tokos from Freshly Organized and her video which she self proclaims is “a pretty silly one.” I’m positive you will enjoy it! So what did you think? Be sure to leave a comment […]
Mary from Within Reach Organizing Services was so full of ideas about how to use Bento, Rubbermaid’s new storage container with Flex Dividers, at the NAPO conference that she filmed two videos! You can see her first video here. Below is her second video that contains some more great used for Bento! If you live […]
As I mentioned before, we were able to offer professional organizers at the annual NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference a sneak peek of Bento, the new Rubbermaid storage container that allows users to organize the items stored in the container. Professional organizer Kathryn Maci of Get Organized / Be Harmonized stepped up to […]
Every year, Rubbermaid attends the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference. It is always a blast to connect and re-connect with professional organizers (seriously, they know how to have a good time!). At our booth this year, we had a surprise – a sneak peek at our new storage container Bento which has internal […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...