Pooja Gugnani, Professional Organizer – Chicago, Illinois – www.organizingwithyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?For as long as I can remember would be my answer. I organized informally for family, friends, neighbors, professors etc., for many years before I discovered that an actual profession exists around this. I was so excited and […]
Stephanie Shalofsky – Professional Organizer – New York, NY www.theorganizingzone.com How long have you been a professional organizer? 2 years What inspired you to become a professional organizer? I decided to become a Professional Organizer after reading an article about NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) in The New York Times 3 years ago. At […]
Theresa Finnigin, Professional Organizer – St. Louis, MO/Southwest Illinois – www.readyaimorganize.com What inspired you to become an organizer?As a child I was never the daughter my mom had to tell “clean your room.” I looked forward to spring break not because I got a week off school but because my mom and I would spend […]
Last week was a whirlwind. Lauren (@rubbermaidtwo), Erin (@rubbermaiderin) and I (@rubbermaid) just got back from the 2010 National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Tradeshow & Convention. Rubbermaid, along with our sister company Dymo, had a booth where we displayed the latest and greatest in kitchen organization. Our booth featured a bunch of products that […]
Geralin Thomas, CPO – Cary, NC – www.metropolitanorganizing.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I joined NAPO, North Carolina in August of 2003 and consider that my “official” start date. Before that, I was on the ‘friends and family plan’, meaning I helped friends and relatives who knew I loved organizing people’s time, […]
Melissa Smallwood – Falling Waters, WV – www.organizedlifebydesign.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?This has been my full time profession for three years. 2) What inspired you to become a PO?I am your typical (recovering) Type A personality and realized that many people don’t come by organization as naturally as I do. […]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that […]
Wow, it was quite a week last week! Jim and I traveled to NAPO EXPO down in Orlando, Florida. For those of you who are not familiar with NAPO, NAPO is an acronym for the National Association of Professional Organizers. NAPO is an amazing group of people who help people get their homes, offices and […]
A question & answer session with professional organizer Allison Carter, CPO
Rubbermaid interviews Certified Professional Organizer Monica Ricci.
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...