This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. I hope you enjoy her organization tips! Like most people I have a lot of accessories that don’t get used everyday, but I still want to access my hats and purses easily when I need them. My hats and purses have […]
Several days a week I change clothes immediately after work and head to another activity: coaching volleyball practice, going to the gym or playing volleyball or softball. This requires me to change clothes either in a bathroom or a locker room. In my gym bag, there is a zipper pocket where I put my jewelry. […]
A short while ago, I reorganized my necklaces, and it has made choosing a necklace and also putting necklaces back after I wear them so much easier. My earrings and bracelets were still not organized, and I kept them in my travel jewelry case. Before I moved to Charlotte, I traveled a lot, and I […]
Up until a short time ago, I kept all of my necklaces in my travel jewelry case. I didn't have a good place to keep them, and for the last five years I traveled enough where it made sense to just keep them in my travel case so I didn't have to unpack/repack them each […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...