The kitchen is the busiest room in the house, and often the most cluttered. Here are ideas for “top to bottom” organization using storage accessories to maximize space.
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. [...]
Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools [...]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward [...]
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate [...]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...