The kitchen is the busiest room in the house, and often the most cluttered. Here are ideas for “top to bottom” organization using storage accessories to maximize space.
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools […]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward […]
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate […]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...