This guest post was written by Certified Professional Organizer® Tiffany Engler – St. Louis, Missouri – www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com. Supplies you will need Pen 1 – 4 Hardcover 2” Binder(s) 100 top load Page Protector 5 packets of 5-tab sheet protectors Preparations Clear off the biggest table in your home. Gather all of your loose recipes into [...]
In a previous blog I talked about reorganzing my Laundry Room. Well, that led to reorganizing my kitchen junk drawer. I was able to take a lot of what was in there and add them to the Clever Store containers in the Laundry Room as well as tossing what wasn't needed. It took me about 20 [...]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading about [...]
Life's "little emergencies" can quickly spoil your day or turn into a much bigger ordeal if you don't have the right tools on hand to deal with them quickly! By creating a little emergency kit to keep in your purse, at your desk, or in your car you can have easily accessible items to handle [...]
Recently I started to notice some clutter that was constantly on counter. It consisted of cereal boxes, granola and coffee. Apparently, my morning self thought it was too much trouble to put these items back in the pantry once I made my breakfast (the pantry is on the other side of the kitchen from where [...]
I was having a hard time deciding what to do with all of the things I used to post on our old [magnetic] fridge. With our new one being stainless, the front is not magnetic. I asked for your help in this post, and between your blog and facebook comments, I got some great ideas! [...]
Do you remember how much trash there was when you moved in/out from college? How crazy, overflowingly full the dumpsters were? I follow a blog from the website Earth911, and I was happy to find this story about Arizona State University and a program they have in place as students start to move out for the [...]
Pooja Gugnani, Professional Organizer – Chicago, Illinois – www.organizingwithyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?For as long as I can remember would be my answer. I organized informally for family, friends, neighbors, professors etc., for many years before I discovered that an actual profession exists around this. I was so excited and [...]
It's still Spring, and I needed to do a little "Spring Cleaning" in my garage. I wanted an organization system for our shoes that we leave in the garage, for some gardening accessories, and for a few other little things. I had some wall space in the front of my garage and decided to utilize that area with shelving. [...]
Thanks to our fridge breaking down, we made an unplanned appliance purchase last weekend. Our fridge was not super old, but not super new by any means. You can see the old fridge from this post about fridge organization. (Scroll down to see mine – a white double-door fridge.) As you will see from the photo, [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...