Being a graphic designer, I admittedly [and unfortunately] use a lot of paper. I try to only print when I need to and use both sides of pieces when I can. One thing that has helped me do this is my scrap paper stash. It started as a small pile under my monitor, but now […]
One [simple] green thing that some places are doing that spreads their brand name and saves consumers money is offering incentives for reusable cups. Zoe's Kitchen is a case in point. They offer branded reusable/travel cups for purchase (= distributing brand material that communicates their value in green initiatives), and when you bring it back […]
This weekend I had to figure out what to bring to a family dinner. As I rummage through the fridge, I found a new tub of hummus. Perfect! (I already had some pita bread. Bonus!) Most of the time I would take it in the container that it comes in…because it's just family, and they […]
As you might have seen, I have another stash at my desk – that post here. This bag stash is a little more incognito. When I moved to a new cube, I realized that I was using a step stool for my footrest that actually belonged to someone else who was letting me borrow it […]
I recently moved to a new desk/cube at work. It was a great opportunity to go through all of my things/files/samples/drawers and purge what I could and organize the rest. In my new space I ended up with this "slot" of space between my filing drawer and my computer tower. I hated to see the […]
I decided to organize my laundry room. My main focus was the closet in my laundry room which also becomes a "utility room for supplies" for my home. I hadn't looked at this closet since we moved in over 6 years ago, so it was definitely time for this project too! Well, not only did […]
This is a guest post from Debbie Curry, Director, Discovery Place KIDS. Thanks so much Debbie for sharing how our products help you out! We love volunteering at the Discovery Place KIDS and are so glad however/whenever we can help out. Be sure to give Debbie lots of love. As anyone with children will attest, having […]
I don't know about you, but for some reason if/when I get a new blow dryer or new curling iron, I hold onto the old one. I think I'm going to use it as my "travel" curling iron or "backup" blow dryer…and I never touch it again. What I need to do is recycle them. […]
I recently purchased a new Mac for home use. It is my second Mac and being the organizing dork that I am, I am a huge fan of some of the new software features. New iPhoto has Face recognition. So, after "training" it to recognize faces, it tags each photo with the people who are in it. So, now […]
I dream of a laundry room or mudroom. It's on my "in my next house" list. For now my reality is a laundry closet with bifold doors. When I got my washer/dryer many years ago, I lived in an apartment that only fit a stackable set. We still have that, which saves me some space. […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...