It’s spring cleaning time for many of us. If you have an overabundance of supplies spread around your house, consider these ideas for organizing and simplifying. Gather up your supplies. Bring together all your cleaning supplies from their various storage spots and take stock. Pluck out the ones you rarely use. (I think we all […]
One of the nice things about the changing of the seasons is that you get to wear new gear. With the weather getting colder as each day passes by, it’ll soon be time to start wearing your favorite coats, boots, hats, scarves, and gloves on a regular basis. Before you designate a storage space or […]
This post is written by Chicago Professional Organizer Pooja Gugnani, founder and owner of Organizing With You. While it may not be a formal medical diagnosis, it is a well-accepted fact that there is a direct correlation between organization and our mental well being. How much effect does clutter have on our lives? The answer […]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Put a box (or 2) in the basement that say’s “Donate.” And everyday put at least 5 things in those boxes. If you have stuff on the floor – focus on the floor first, shelves second. Find another 5 things each week that someone else […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Summertime on the boat may be a time to relax but you never want to relax about safety. I’ve been organizing for nearly ten years but only sailing for a year or so. Certification lessons at the […]
Mary from Within Reach Organizing Services was so full of ideas about how to use Bento, Rubbermaid’s new storage container with Flex Dividers, at the NAPO conference that she filmed two videos! You can see her first video here. Below is her second video that contains some more great used for Bento! If you live […]
Pooja Gugnani, Professional Organizer – Chicago, Illinois – www.organizingwithyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?For as long as I can remember would be my answer. I organized informally for family, friends, neighbors, professors etc., for many years before I discovered that an actual profession exists around this. I was so excited and […]
Debbie Rosemont, CPO® – Sammamish, Washington – www.itssimplyplaced.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been a Professional Organizer since 2003 when I founded my business, Simply Placed 2) What inspired you to become a CPO®?My passion for helping people and understanding the thought processes behind their habits and actions began years […]
Monthly, I volunteer at a local homeless shelter (Samaritan House) in Charlotte which provides care for homeless guests who are recovering from a hospital stay. As you know from previous posts on their dining room and basement, this program is located in an older home which causes lots of storage and organization issues. Recently, when […]
One of my major sources of stress is the work week morning. I never seem to be able to easily and calmly get out the door. Its a rare occasion I'm not rushing and feeling scattered. The Clutter Princess had some great advice to set everything up in the P.M.My favs from her list were: Lay […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...