The key to maintaining order is having great habits and routines. If you can get into the habit of putting away items when you’re through using them, or just putting stuff away before bed, then in my opinion you’re staying organized. If you don’t have a place for everything, that might be because you have […]
The holiday season is the only time of year (I know) that can make an organized person spiral out of control. Catalogs amp up their distribution, our social calendar triples instantly and it seems that the kitchen becomes the dumping ground for just about anything. It’s no wonder time flies because we’re so busy just […]
Congrats on letting go of your excess! Assuming at end of your decluttering process you were able to put everything away, then the key to maintaining your new-found order is to create new habits. Top of the list could be to put things away after you’ve finished using them. If you don’t manage to put […]
I am so excited (really, really, super, EXCITED) to announce the launch of the NEW Rubbermaid Bento storage box!! I know you are thinking “Rubbermaid has always made storage boxes. How can this be new?” Well…this box is different because it not only contains your items (like any box) BUT also ORGANIZES your items. (I […]
Greg and Rachel are dear friends who got a Roughneck shed last winter. Below is what Greg has to say about their new shed. Here is the pic of the shed in their backyard. GREG WROTE… “As new homeowners, my wife and I didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into. We had to combine two […]
In a previous blog I talked about reorganzing my Laundry Room. Well, that led to reorganizing my kitchen junk drawer. I was able to take a lot of what was in there and add them to the Clever Store containers in the Laundry Room as well as tossing what wasn't needed. It took me about 20 […]
For months now I've been wanting my husband to help me straighten out the Laundry Room. He has a lot of things in there that either needed to be tossed or could go into our newly organized shed. He kept saying we'll get to it…blah, blah, blah. So I decided last Saturday that if he […]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading about […]
Recently I started to notice some clutter that was constantly on counter. It consisted of cereal boxes, granola and coffee. Apparently, my morning self thought it was too much trouble to put these items back in the pantry once I made my breakfast (the pantry is on the other side of the kitchen from where […]
I finally realized that I needed to tackle my sink kitchen cabinet when I bought another pack of sponges because I could not find the almost full one I had under the sink. The kitchen sink cabinet has always frustrated me since it tends to be a catchall area for cleaning chemicals, cleaning rags, dusters, […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...