I finally took some time this weekend to organize my version of a junk drawer. I filmed the results so you could see what I did! Now I just have to get in the habit so keeping these containers organized!
For the past week I have been trying this tip I found at 5 Dollar Dinners – and it REALLY WORKS! It works for me because it is simple and quick. When loading your dishwasher, put all like silverware in the same compartment. Knives go in one compartment, forks in another, and so on. It [...]
I finally found sometime this weekend to begin tackling my "junk drawers." I decided to do some research beyond the AWESOME comments that my other post left to find out just where to start. I stumbled on Christine Kane's blog post about what your junk drawer can teach you about success. This post made me [...]
You may remember an older post of mine about helping out with Samaritan House's basement where I sometimes volunteer. Samaritan house is a homeless shelter that allows guests to recover from hospital stays. The home was donated but is a bit older so storage space is definitely at a minimum throughout the house so the basement tends to get the [...]
Rubbermaid interviews Certified Professional Organizer Monica Ricci.
A list of blogs that aid in getting organized.
I don’t know if you remember but back on September 24 I wrote a post about how I needed to organize my pantry. Well, time flies. It took nearly 2 months to get around to starting the project but I finally found some time and it’s now complete.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Amz_gal: where did you get these labels?...
- Deb Lee: Hi Renee, Sorry for the delayed response! I act...
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...