Three words: Measure, measure measure. No pantry shelf is the same—even some of your pantry shelves could be varying lengths and depths. Before going out and purchasing containers that don’t fit the space, measure your pantry. You’ll next want to count the types of snacks, cereals and other items you typically keep on stock (you […]
What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats
This is a guest post from Rubbermaid Employee Lisa Rector who works in Channel Marketing. Be sure to give her a warm welcome! Having multiple sized glass containers available for re-heating leftovers or for serving foods sounds awesome! There are so many uses for these containers, and I love the idea of going back to […]
I am happy to announce that Andrea is the winner of the Organizing Bonanza Day 7 FaceBook Photo Contest. She uploaded a photo of the messiest area of her kitchen! Professional Organizer Yvette Clay was the judge and she gladly shared some advice on how Andrea (and you!) can organize your pantry! Here is Andrea's Photo: Here is the advice Yvette […]
I am happy to announce that Collene is the winner of the Organizing Bonanza Day 5 FaceBook Photo Contest. She uploaded a photo of the messiest area of her kitchen! Professional Organizer Deb Lee was the judge and she gladly shared some advice on how Collene (and you!) can organizing that trouble spot in your kitchen! Here is Collene's Photo: […]
I saw this tip online, and I just love it: using a clear, over-the-door plastic shoe holder for reuseable bags. (We also use a few cubbies for sunscreen and Brita filter refils). It works awesome! You can find them at a lot of stores or online. (I found one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15, […]
This post was generously written by professional organizer Lea Schneider owner of Organize Right Now, LLC. Lea works in Pensecola, Fl and writes a fabulous blog. Feel free to reach out to her if you could use some help organizing! It was a recipe for frustration. Take four children under the age of six; add […]
I recently wrote a guest post for lonelygourmet.com. However, it was so great I decided to post it here also. AND GUESS WHAT? The post was so great I was invited to their radio show Foodie Fridays on Friday May 14th at 7 pm EST. So join in For while now I have been talking […]
I really like where I live. The only thing that consistently drives me crazy is – THE PANTRY! My roommates and I have a small kitchen but the pantry is actually a pretty good size. There's just some things that need to change. 1. The shelving is ridiculous! Things keep falling through the wires and […]
Keep your pantry organized by using a label maker to label your canisters
A few weekends ago I completed my pantry organization project. If you read the post you’ll see I was very satisfied with the results. My pantry was 300% better than it was before. However I made a mistake. I forgot to label some of my canisters. Specifically the large canister where I store flour. You […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...